John Piccirilli One Hour will install ductless heating and air conditioning in your Broome County home
- Have one or two rooms in your home that are too hot?
- Want to avoid the cost – and messiness – of a central HVAC installation project?
- Want to maximize your relaxation this coming summer?
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning would love to show you our innovative and convenient options for ductless – also known as mini-split heating and air conditioning equipment. These versatile systems are a great option for residential and commercial properties of any size family and business.
Call (607) 213-3031 to request a free quote for your ductless air conditioner installation in the Broome County area.
3 reasons to consider ductless air conditioners
Is ductless air conditioning right for you? Here are three reasons to get it installed in your Broome County, New York home:
1. You don’t occupy every room of your house. Why waste money and energy heating and cooling empty rooms? When you turn on your faucet or light switch not all faucets and light come on in your home at the same time.
2. Your home doesn’t have central HVAC. If your residence lacks a central heating and cooling system – if you have a boiler, this is most likely the case – you don’t have to shell out to get one installed. Ductless equipment installs simply and affordably.
3. You want easy-to-use technology. Featuring built-in weather monitoring on certain models, ductless systems are as adjustable and programmable as a traditional thermostat system.
Call to schedule a no-cost estimate from One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning.